ISAQ 100 - The Optically Isolated Data Acquisition System
The ISAQ 100 System is a PC controlled optically isolated data acquisition system designed for analyzing and/or recording of voltage signals. Using transducers, you can analyze any physical or chemical processes.
Due the multifunctional design of the ISAQ 100, you can use this cost efficient data acquitition system as a
- Isolation amplifier
- Data recorder & analyzer
- Realtime scope
- FFT analyzer
The perfect choice for EMC critical areas and high voltage applications!
High precision measurements
Wide input range
Potential free measurements
Simple integration and automation
For more information, check the technical data section.
The ISAQ 100 System consists of hardware, controlled by a software running on any standard Windows PC .
Acquisition Unit - ISAQ 100-A
- Converts the input voltages to an optical signal
- Forwards the measured results via a fiber optical link to the control unit
- Is powered by exchangable Lithium batteries
Control Unit - ISAQ 100-C
- Controls two acquisition units
- Receives measurement samples from the acquisition units via fiber optical links
- Sends the data to the PC via USB
- Provides an external trigger and line trigger input
Grafical User Interface - ISAQ Measurement Suite
- Allows fast and easy measurements as well as signal analysis
- Provides intuitive handling
- Offers comprehensice useful signal views
- Enables easy documentation
- Contains a realtime scope, FFT view, Data Recorder and Data Analyzer
For more information, check the software and automation section.
The ISAQ 100 System measures voltage signals very accuraely. Using transducers, any physical or chemical processes can be analyzed.
You will benefit from the ISAQ 100 System especially when performing measurements in extraordinary environments such as EMC critical or sensitive areas. Due to the optically connected aquisition units, potential free measurements in high voltage areas are possible.
With the optically isolated data acquisition system ISAQ 100 you can easily measure:
... and perform cursor calculations.
The optically isolated data acquisition System ISAQ 100 is the perfect choice for applications like:
- Isolation Amplifier Applications
- Power Supply and Power Factor Corrector Analysis
- Half-Bridge Converter Measurements
- Acustical Analysis
- Current measurements on high voltage lines
- Electronic Power Train Analysis
- Battery Charging System Analysis
- Accumulator Analysis
- and many more.
This video shows you the basic functionality of the ISAQ 100 optically isolated data acquisition system. The ISAQ 100 system measures the current and voltage of light bulbs and we can see the difference between a classical light bulb and an energy saving lamp.
All these atributes make the ISAQ 100 a flexible and user friendly data acquisition system usable in application fields like production, research & development, scientific institutions as well as service & maintenance.