EMC Filter Synthesis Tool - EFsyn
Simulation and design of EMC filters
EMC Filter Synthesis is a software tool for simulation and design of EMC filters. The new approach of this filter synthesis tool is based on simulating with the real values of the EMC filter components. Due to this, the EMC simulation considers the parasitics of the components.
EFsyn - EMC Filter Synthesis Tool
No equivalent circuit models of the components are needed for the filter simulation. The EMC filter simulation is fast and accurate. Your benefits are:
- Real-live EMC and filter calculation
- Optimization of EMC filters
- Part library based on your filter components
- Automatic measurements using the Bode 100
- Includes circuit diagram modeler for arbitrary filter structures
- Calculates the filter gain / transfer function based on theoretical and real components
EFsyn - Text
This video shows how EFsyn is used to simulate a simple common mode EMC filter. The components used for the filter are measured using EFsyn and the Bode 100. Then the theoretical simulation results are compared to the simulation results based on the real components. Furthermore the simulated filter transfer function is compared to a real filter measurement.