Biricha Digital has many years of experience in teaching power supply design. Together with Texas Instruments a new analog PSU design workshop is now available!
In this workshop you will learn how to design and implement stable analog power supplies in just 3 days.
Find more information about the dates, locations and the registration page on www.biricha.com/aps
- Stable control loop design for both voltage & current mode PSUs
- Detailed analysis of both isolated and non-isolated PSU design techniques and topologies
- Includes numerous hands-on labs and a commercial license for Biricha's new professional PSU design software worth ~2000€
Bode 100 hands-on:
The workshop includes many Bode 100 hands-on labs where you learn how to:
- Measure ESR of the power supply capacitor
- Characterize and design of stable isolated Type II and Type III compensators
- Measure the frequency response of the power supply loop
- Measure the frequency response of the compensator and plant
- Characterize your optocoupler for predictable stable, isolated power supply design
- Measure the magnetizing and leakage inductance of your power transformer
- Measure the impact of the output filter on your power supplies loop stability
For a full syllabus and more details please visit: www.biricha.com/aps