By downloading and installing the software from OMICRON Lab, you agree to the download terms and conditions as well as the End User License Agreement (EULA). Please read the respective documents before downloading and installing OMICRON Lab software.
If you do not agree with these agreements and conditions, do not download the software.
Currently not available.
|Operating systems:||Windows 10|
32-bit and 64-bit
|CPU:||Current Intel or Intel compatible CPU|
|RAM:||min. 2 GB|
|Interface:||USB 2.0 or higher|
SPECTANO 100 can be controlled via an automation interface (API). Use .NET or COM compatible systems like:
- Visual Basic
- Excel® with VBA
to solve your specific topics. An analysis of curing processes at single or multi frequencies, influences of different voltages can now easily be performed using the automated Continous Wave Recorder.
Find out more about the SPECTANO Automation Interface by having a look at the Automation Interface Reference.
The Automation Interface is included in the SPECTANO Analyzer Suite installer.
SPECTANO Analyzer Suite
- DSH 100 Dielectric Sample Holder template selectable under Test cell settings
- DSH 100 Demo file selectable under Recent files
- Updated and improved Test cell settings
- Support of latest international standards. (More information can be found in chapter 13 of the SPECTANO 100 user manual)
- Custom frequency list adaptions: generate and customize custom frequency list from automated frequency list
- CSV export: Configure decimal and field separator
- Graph view improvement
- Graph view optimizing on selected (single) measurement
- Deactivation of primary and secondary axis measurement series separately.
- Unlock Settings function: Settings can be changed after performing a measurement.
- Updated USB driver to latest version from manufacturer
- Minor bug fixes
- All new functions and parameters available in the SPECTANO 100 Analyzer Suite are also available in the Automation Interface AI.
- Minor bug fixes
The SAS V1.5 comes with an Automation Interface (API) that allows you to easily integrate the SPECTANO 100 into automated setups or customized software tools. You can access the SPECTANO 100 from MATLAB, LabVIEW, C# or Excel and more. Use the Automation Interface to create your specific software for any kind of research and measurement application. With the Automation Interface, you can combine the SPECTANO 100 with third party devices such as temperature sensors, pressure sensors or humidity sensors for environmental dependent measurements.
All functions and parameters that are available in the Spectano Analyzer Suite (SAS) are also available in the automation interface (AI). In addition, the AI offers a continuous wave recorder and a polarization current recorder for advanced analysis.
GUI Improvements and new Features
- Additional DC method to analyze electrical insulation material according to IEC 62631-3-1
- Specific conductivity σ(t)
- Specific resistance ρ(t)
- Electrical conductivity G(t)
- Electrical resistance R(t)
- Possibility to generate customized frequency test points
- Improved chart display and zooming functions
The historic initial version of the SPECTANO Analyzer Suite.