Dielectric properties are very important to understand the relationship between the structure and the characteristics of materials. Usually material test systems belong to one of the following two categories:
- Time-domain systems to determine the polarization phenomena (PDC)
- Frequency Domain Spectroscopy (FDS) system for more detailed electrical properties analysis within the material.
The SPECTANO 100 combines the PDC and the FDS method in one device with a wide frequency range from 5 µHz to 5 kHz. It allows the measurement of all important dielectric material parameters such as permittivity ε, dielectric loss tanδ, capacitance and impedance. Due to SPECTANO 100's maximum output voltage of 200 Vpeak no additional external booster is needed.
Together with the Dielectric Sample Holder DSH 100, the Material Analyzer SPECTANO 100, is suitable to determine all important dielectric parameters for solid dielectrical materials. Any other dielectric sample holder/test cell can be used with the SPECTANO 100 as well.
- Low frequency
- Frequency and time (Polarisation- and Depolarisation current) domain in one device
- Up to 50 – 75% shorter measurement in comparison to other analyzers (combine FDS and PDC)
- Output voltage range 100 mVpeak – 200 Vpeak without additional external booster amplifier
- PDC data available for analysis in time and frequency domain (automatic Fourier Transformation)
- Better results due to pre-measurement function for quick check of measurement setup
- Automation Interface (API) for automated measurements
- Easy data sharing. Software licence for installation on an unlimited number of computers.
- Specific conductivity and specific resistance are offered next to standard dielectric parameters like ε, tanδ.
- Covering different international standards like ASTM D150, D924, IEC 62631-2-1 or IEC 62631-3-1
- Dielectric Sample Holder (DSH 100) for solid materials with interchangeable gold-plated PCB electrodes
- High customer satisfaction
Characterize the insulation, polarization and dielectric loss of solid and liquid materials such as:
- Electrical insulation paper/cellulose
- Nanomaterials (Nano-composites)
- Dielectric components
- Epoxy resins
- Insulation Oils
- Display technologies like glasses or polymers
- Thin films
Achieve information on:
- Dielectric properties
- Material aging
- Material structure
- Space charges in multilayer insulations
- Surface or film thickness of coatings
- Curing processes
- SPECTANO 100 main device
- DTS1 – Dielectric Test Sample box
- Standard triaxial measurement cable set
- Special DRA power supply (grounded)
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide (English; printed)
- CD-ROM with SPECTANO 100 Analyzer Suite and user manual (English)
- Transport case
- Lemo to 4mm plug adapter cable set
- Lemo to BNC adapter cable set
For more information on additional options, check the accessories section.
For more information on the SPECTANO 100 series, check the technical data section