Impedance Test Fixtures B-WIC & B-SMC
The impedance adapters B-WIC and B-SMC turn your Bode 100 into an easy-to-use LCR meter or impedance analyzer and are the perfect choice for impedance measurements of passive electronic components.
The B-WIC was especially designed for getting a better grip on thru-hole type components.
The B-SMC allows quick and secure contacting of even smallest surface-mount parts.
- Optimized for RLC-Q measurements of all common passive electronic components
- Fast DUT exchange
- Gold-plated electrodes for low contact resistance and reproducible results
- CE compliant, RoHS compliant
- Signal input and output connectors: BNC
- Useable frequency range: 1 Hz - 50 MHz
- Recommended impedance range: 20 mΩ to 600 kΩ
Check out the video to the right, to see how the B-WIC is used to measure capacitance, inductance and ESR of different capacitors over frequency.