OMICRON Lab’s DSH 100 Dielectric Sample Holder is designed for the analysis of solid dielectric materials like nano composites, polymers, epoxy, insulation paper, glasses, thin films and other materials.
The DSH 100 can be used in conjunction with any impedance analyzer or LCR meter or with the Bode 100.
The sample holder features a parallel plate electrode configuration with guard ring. The exchangeable electrode design allows to analyze curing processes of materials such as epoxy.
- Safe operation due to safety interlock mechanism
- Easy-to-use and compact design
- Exchangeable, cost-effective electrodes
- Full metal shielding for precise measurements
- Includes spacers for air-reference measurements
- Tensioner to precisely control pressure force
- Possibility to mount heating pads, pressure sensor and temperature sensor
- Maximum Operation Voltage: ≤ 200 Vpeak
- Usable frequency range: 5 µHz to 5 MHz
- Recommended sample thickness: 0.1 mm to 20 mm
- Sample size: 50 mm x 50 mm to 70 mm x 70 mm
- Operating temperature: - 55°C to + 125°C