- “Solving model predictive control challenges in spread spectrum modulated systems” presented by Andreas Reiter, Microchip Technology
- “Analog PFC design: Step-by-Step” presented by Ali Shirsavar - Biricha Digital
- “Architecture of digital PWM controllers for high current-slew-rate applications” presented by Marco Meola, IDT Europe
- “Floating measurements with isolated channel oscilloscopes or differential probes - pros & cons” presented by Markus Herdin, Rohde & Schwarz
- “Insight C - beyond the catalog” presented by Axel Schmidt, Kemet Electronics
- “Input impedance measurements for filter stability evaluation” presented by Florian Hämmerle, OMICRON Lab
On April 25th, the evening prior to the symposium, an “Open-Lab” event is organized. During this Open-Lab all participants have the possibility to perform live measurements in a relaxed atmosphere. The participants are invited to bring their own power supplies to measure parameters such as loop stability, PSRR and output impedance.
The participation of the symposium is free of charge and includes lunch as well as refreshments during breaks. You can register and find more information online at www.omicron-lab.com/event. The registration is open until April 11th, 2017.