The PDN Probes shown on this website will be discontinued by the end of the year or as soon as stock is depleted.
Replacement models will be available soon. For more information, check out www.picotest.com
Enhance your measurement results with Picotest PDN Probes. The probes are passive 50 Ohm transmission line probes with 1:1 ratio. Due to their sophisticated design, they have significant advantages in comparison over active probes and other types of passive probes.
- Supports measuring of
- Non-invasive Stability (NISM)
- Impedance (1 port & 2 port impedance)
- Noise TDT/TDR
- PCB resonances
- Clock Jitter
- 1:1 ratio for optimum sensitivity and SNR
- Virtually no capacitive loading (< 1pf, 420fF typical)
- 50 Ohm impedance
- Wide Bandwidth 1GHz+
- Full complement of accessories including DC Blocker (500-8GHz)
- Reduces the risk of damaging the fine copper pads of circuit boards
- Rugged, ergonomic design, small form factor gets into tight places
- Slim body with extended tips provides good visibility of the target
|P2100A||1-Port 50 Ohm Transmission Line PDN Probe, Accessory Kit, One P2130A DC Blocker|
|P2101A||2-Port 50 Ohm Transmission Line PDN Probe, Accessory Kit, Two P2130A DC Blockers|
|P21B01||PDN Probe Bundle (1-Port and 2-Port Probes), Accessory Kit, Two P2130A DC Blockers|
Feel free to download the specification sheet for the probes!
In this video Steve Sandler is demonstrating how the new Bode Analyzer Suite 3.0 can be used to measure impedances in the milliohm range. Steve shows how to calibrate the measurement and how to measure component impedances as well as the output impedance of linear regulators or switched mode power supplies.
This video is courtesy of Picotest.com and is used with permission.