9th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2020
Take the chance to join us for a great day packed with lectures, practical examples and demonstrations by international power supply experts. On the evening prior the symposium you are invited to join our "Open Lab" after work measuring event.
Topics will be published in the beginning of 2020
Open Lab: Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Symposium: Thursday, March 5th, 2020
85386 Eching (near Munich)
Scroll down to the "Related Information" section to have a look at the past symposium topics.
The journey time from the airport is approx. 20 minutes by car and approx. 15 minutes by S-Bahn.
From the central railway station, the journey time by S-Bahn is approx. 30 minutes. The S-Bahn station "Eching" is within walking distance from the Bürgerhaus Eching.
If you travel by car, you can find a parking garage approx. 100 meters away from the Seminar venue.
You can find a route map here or in the download area.
Accommodation proposals (within walking distance):
Hotel Angermeier Eching
Golden Tulip Hotel Olymp
If you need help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 04/04/2019 8th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2019
- 04/26/2018 7th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2018
- 04/26/2017 6th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2017
- 04/21/2016 5th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2016
- 05/06/2015 4th Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2015
- 05/15/2014 3rd Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2014
- 05/22/2013 2nd Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2013
- 05/03/2011 1st Power Analysis & Design Symposium 2011