FAST AND EASY MEASUREMENTS WITH THE BODE 100
With the multifunctional Bode 100 you get an exact picture of your electronic circuits and components in a frequency range from 1 Hz to 50 MHz. The Bode 100 is not only a state of the art Vector Network Analyzer, it also works as
- Frequency Response Analyzer
- Impedance Meter
- Gain Phase Meter
- Sine Wave Generator
Accurate and compact with an unbeatable price-performance ratio, it is the best choice for industrial applications as well as research and educational labs.
Easily measure and analyze:
- Stability of control circuits such as DC/DC converters in power supplies
- Parasitics of passive components and circuit boards
- Power-plane impedance for optimum decoupling
- Complex gain of any circuit (Loop gain, filter and amplifier gain etc...)
- Complex impedance and admittance
- Reflection coefficient and return loss of filters, antennas or amplifiers
- Ultrasonic and piezo electric devices
- Resonance behavior of high Q-circuits like oscillating crystals
- Swept S-parameters of electronic circuits and filters
- Group delay characteristics of your DUT
Find out more at Application Notes & Know How.
The VNA Bode 100 is the perfect tool for application fields like production, research and development, educational institutions as well as service and maintenance. The compact hardware is controlled from the easy-to-use and intuitive Bode Analyzer Suite via USB.
MEASURING TO GO
The lightweight and portable hardware design combined with the Bode Analyzer Suite for Windows guarantee a very easy and user friendly handling of the Bode 100. Moreover, an OLE automation interface allows integrating the Bode 100 in any automated system.
The Bode 100 system includes
- Bode 100 User Manual (English)
- Wide range power supply (with international plug adapters)
- USB cable
- 4 x BNC cable 50 Ohm (m-m)
- 1 x BNC T adapter (f-f-f)
- 1 x BNC straight adapter (f-f)
- 1x BNC 50 Ohm load (m)
- 1 x BNC short circuit (m)
- Test objects: quartz filter and
- IF filter on a PCB