FAST AND EASY MEASUREMENTS WITH THE BODE 100
With the multifunctional Bode 100 you get an exact picture of your electronic circuits and components in a frequency range from 1 Hz to 50 MHz. The Bode 100 is not only a state of the art Vector Network Analyzer, it also works as
- Frequency Response Analyzer
- Impedance Meter
- Gain Phase Meter
- Sine Wave Generator
Accurate and compact with an unbeatable price-performance ratio, it is the best choice for industrial applications as well as research and educational labs.
- Complex gain
- Complex impedance and admittance
- Reflection coefficient and return loss
- Ultrasonic and piezo electric systems
- Stability of control circuits such as DC/DC converters in power supplies
- Swept S-parameters of electronic circuits
- Group delay characteristics of your DUT
- Frequency dependent impedance of high Q-circuits like oscillating crystals
- Influence of termination on amplifiers or filters
- Reflection and adaptation of antennas
The VNA Bode 100 is the perfect tool for application fields like production, research and development, educational institutions as well as service and maintenance.
Find out more at Application Notes & Know How.
MEASURING TO GO
The lightweight and portable hardware design combined with the Bode Analyzer Suite for Windows guarantee a very easy and user friendly handling of the Bode 100. Moreover, an OLE automation interface allows integrating the Bode 100 in any automated system.
The Bode 100 system includes
- Bode 100 User Manual (English)
- Wide range power supply (with international plug adapters)
- USB cable
- 4 x BNC cable 50 Ohm (m-m)
- 1 x BNC T adapter (f-f-f)
- 1 x BNC straight adapter (f-f)
- 1x BNC 50 Ohm load (m)
- 1 x BNC short circuit (m)
- Test objects: quartz filter and
- IF filter on a PCB