B-AMP 12 is an external power amplifier for the Bode 100. With the B-AMP 12 you can amplify the Bode 100 output signal by 12 dB (= x4) to perform measurements with signal levels up to 25 dBm.
Using the impedance measurement ports of B-AMP 12 you can directly measure impedance with high signal levels.
- Measuring very low impedance values
- Measure voltage dependent impedance (chip capacitance)
- Use B-AMP 12 to inject more power into circuits during e.g. Loop Gain measurement, Input Impedance measurement or Output Impedance measurement
- Generate more power in noisy environments such as measurements on high-power DC/DC converters or AC/DC converters
- Optimized for use with Bode 100
- Flat frequency range: DC – 50 MHz
- Impedance measurement ports
- CE compliant, RoHS compliant
Some Technical Data:
- Gain: 12 dB ±0.25 dB
- Max power: 25 dBm (DC to 50 MHz)
- Input and output impedance: 50 Ω