B-LCM is a low frequency common mode choke that can be used to reduce ground-loop currents in a test setup.
- Reduce ground-loop error in Shunt-Thru measurements
- Reduce/suppress common-mode signals
- Quasi-isolate an input channel for high frequencies
- Metal housing with BNC connectors
- High inductance for low-frequency measurements
- Low insertion loss and return loss
- High common mode rejection of > 40dB @ 1Hz (typ.) and > 60dB @ 1kHz (typ.)
- CE marking (RoHs)
Some Technical Data:
|Usable frequency range||DC to > 50 MHz|
|Recommended frequency range||100 Hz to 10 MHz (typ.)|
|Common Mode Inductance||≥ 90 mH @ 1 kHz|
|Input-Output Capacitance||180 - 196 pF @ 1 MHz|
|Signal connector type||BNC|
The complete technical data is included in the following user manual.