Picotest PDN Cables
The new thin and flexible PDN Cables® from Picotest are optimized for PDN testing. With the triple-shield, the cables offer high noise-suppression and an optimum shielding effect. The shield resistance is reduced for improved impedance measurements. With the santoprene jacket, the cables can be used in measurements up to 125°C.
For more information on the Picotest PDN Cables®, please check out the Picotest website.
- Very thin - Ultra-flexible cable optimized for PDN (power distribution network) and SI (signal integrity) testing
- Reduced shield resistance for more accurate PDN impedance measurements
- Brass soldered connectors for reduced shield resistance
- Santoprene jacket for +125°C for temperature chamber measurements
- Triple shielded for added noise suppression
- Cable assemblies are 100% TDR (time domain reflectometry) tested for defects
Available Connector Types - each available in 0.25m, 0.5m or 1m length:
- BNC - SMA
- BNC - BNC
- BNC - Mini SMP
- N - BNC
- N - N
- SMA - SMA
- SMA - N
- SMA - Mini SMP
We are here to support you!
For more detailed information or for quotation requests, feel free to contact us via email or via our contact form.