On this page you can find information on our injection transformers B-WIT 100 and B-LFT 100.
The B-WIT 100 is a general purpose wide-band injection transformer for a wide range of applications.
The B-LFT 100 is especially designed to inject more signal at low frequencies.
Check out the video on the right side where we explain more about properties and parameters of injection transformers for loop gain measurements.
B-WIT 100 combines a wide frequency range (1Hz - 10 MHz) with a safely isolated (600V CAT II) output.
The wide frequency range ensures that the B-WIT 100 can be used for the analysis of very slow control loops (low loop bandwidth) as well as very fast control loops (high loop bandwidth).
Check out the application note "DC/DC converter stability measurement" to learn how to measure loop gain of a voltage regulator using the Bode 100 in combination with the B-WIT 100 injection transformer.
- Optimized for signal insertion into control loops
- Extremely wide usable frequency range: 1 Hz – 10 MHz
- Highest linearity & lowest insertion loss
- Isolation rated to 600V CAT II
Some Technical Data:
- Usable frequency range: 1 Hz – 10 MHz
- 3 dB frequency range : typ. 7 Hz – 5 MHz
- Insertion loss : typ. < 0.5 dB
- Turns ratio: 1:1
- Pri-Sec capacitance : typ. 110 pF
Sometimes you need more power at low frequencies. The B-LFT 100 is especially designed to inject low frequency signals into slow control loops such as PFC regulators.
To ensure maximum signal/noise in your measurements, the B-LFT 100 is capable of injecting a 1 Hz signal at the full 2 Vrms output power of Bode 100 without saturating. For your safety, B-LFT 100 features a safely isolated (600V CAT II) output.
Some Key Features & Technical Data:
- Optimized for low frequency injection
- Extremely low cutoff frequency << 1 Hz
- -3 dB frequency: typ. << 1 Hz - 30 kHz
- Usable frequency range up to 100 kHz
- Low insertion loss: typ. < 1 dB
- 600V CAT II isolated output
- Turns ratio: 1:1