Vector Network Analyzer - Bode 100
You can only make as well as you can measure.
Joseph Whitworth, Engineer (19th century)
With the multifunctional Bode 100 you get an exact picture of your electronic circuits and components in a frequency range from 1 Hz to 50 MHz. Bode 100 is a state of the art Vector Network Analyzer which also works as Frequency Response Analyzer or Gain/Phase Meter and as a powerful Impedance Analyzer.
With it's high accuracy and great price-performance ratio, the Bode 100 is the best choice for industrial applications as well as research and educational labs.
Use Bode 100 to measure:
- Complex gain of active and passive circuits
- Complex impedance and admittance of active and passive devices
- Swept S-parameters of electronic circuits and filters
- Group delay characteristics
- Stability of control circuits such as DC/DC converters in power supplies
- Parasitics of passive components and circuit boards
- Power-plane impedance for optimum decoupling
- Reflection coefficient and return loss of filters, antennas or amplifiers
- Ultrasonic and piezo electric devices
- Resonance behavior of high Q-circuits like oscillating crystals
- Resonance frequency and Q-factor of RFID and NFC tags and antennas
Check out the Application Notes for more interesting measurements...
Advantages of Bode 100:
- VNA & FRA in one device
- Easy-to-use and intuitive software (Bode Analyzer Suite)
- Easy data processing and data sharing
- Highly accurate measurements
- Calibration & repair service from manufacturer
- Lightweight and portable hardware design without active cooling (silent lab)
- Automation Interface (API) for automated measurements
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio
- High customer satisfaction
Features of Bode 100:
- Wide frequency range from 1 Hz to 50 MHz
- Adjustable output level from -30 dBm to 13 dBm
- Adjustable shaped level (variable signal level) over frequency
- Switchable channel input impedance (50 Ω / 1 MΩ)
- Highly sensitive inputs (superheterodyne receiver with 24 bit ADCs)
- Narrow-band receivers for highest noise rejection
- Flexible hardware design offering several measurement modes
- Fanless and therefore absolutely silent on your bench
The Bode 100 system (OL000100) includes:
- Bode 100 Vector Network Analyzer
- Bode Analyzer Suite software
- Printed Quick Start Guide (English)
- Wide range power supply (with international plug adapters)
- USB cable
- 4 x BNC cable 50 Ω (m-m)
- 1 x BNC T adapter (f-f-f)
- 1 x BNC straight adapter (f-f)
- 1 x BNC 50 Ω load (m)
- 1 x BNC short circuit (m)
- Test object with quartz filter and IF filter on a PCB
Probes, injection transformers, signal injectors and amplifiers can be found in the accessories section.
Bode Analyzer Suite
The Bode 100 is controlled via the Bode Analyzer Suite software, a powerful GUI for Windows PCs. Find out more or download the latest version from our webpage.
Some measurements have to be repeated over and over again ...
... therefore we added an Automation Interface to the Bode 100 right from the beginning. Today many customers are already using this Application Programming Interface (API) to build automated measurement setups involving the Bode 100. The Bode 100 can be controlled from any COM (OLE controller) compliant programming language such as:
- Excel® with VBA
Find out more about the Bode Automation Interface by having a look at the Automation Interface Reference. The Automation Interface is included in the Bode Analyzer Suite installer. Check out the Bode 100 download area.
In addition there is a LabVIEW® instrument driver available for download from www.ni.com.
Certificates and Declaration of Conformity
The Bode 100 complies with the current international standards for EMC, RoHS and product safety. For detailed information, please check out the certificate (TÜV) as well as the declaration of conformity (CE and UKCA) below:
To find out more, have a look at the Bode Analyzer Suite and check out the Application Notes.
Note! There are many accessories available for the Bode 100. Detailed technical data is available here.